How to change your Westell 327W password?
- Open a Web browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and The Enter Network Password screen appears.
- In the Username field, type your Verizon Online user name.
- In the Password field, enter your Verizon Online password, and then click OK. The Westell Advanced Home screen should appear.
Note: If the Westell Advanced Home screen does not appear, try again using the Westell 327W default username and password:
- Default user name: admin
- Default password: password
- In the Connection Overview area, click edit. The Edit VOL Connection screen appears.
- In the Account Password field, type your new password.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation box appears to make sure you really want to save your new password. Click OK.